Datapac is seeking applications for Customer Services Representatives. These roles are campus based in a Dublin city centre 3rd level institution and are full-time positions.
It is a hands on role in Datapac’s Print and Document solutions division, supporting students and academic staff with their print requirements involving:
- Provision of effective customer service
- Provision of daily scheduled customer helpdesk
- Daily Monitoring & replying to helpdesk email
- Daily Monitoring of helpdesk phone.
- Log maintenance calls that cannot be fixed onsite with the Datapac print support team.
- On hand Assistance for users including training – scheduled with individual Students as required and
- Information and Communications delivery to Students, Staff and Guest Users as required
- Printer Device Health Checks
- Stock Management
Skills and Attributes Required
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Good English Language Skills (written and verbal)
- Good Time Management & Organisational Skills
- Basic IT Skills
- Professional Approach
- Attention to detail and to customer’ needs
- Self-motivated, Enthusiastic and Positive
Successful candidates will work in a great team environment and with the full back up and support of the Datapac Image & Print technical and project team.
If you have excellent communication skills and thrive in working in a fast paced environment this position may be of interest to you.
The role can involve working on different sites so it is an ideal role for someone who enjoys being active in their work, and who is looking to develop a career with a company offering varied and challenging work experience.
Full training is provided.