Graduate Programme – Junior Sales Graduate
Part of the Datapac Graduate Development Programme, this role offers a varied array of duties and responsibilities over the course of a 12-month placement as business needs require.
About this role:
- A great introduction to the ICT industry.
- Experience with hands on professional business development and account management duties with the opportunity to undertake several such roles in keeping with your interests, strengths and business needs as they are identified.
- Work alongside existing team members and account managers and report to a team leader within the department.
- Learn professional account management skills alongside a dedicated mentor.
- Experience transactional sales activity in order to acquire knowledge with respect to internal systems and processes and to develop relationships with and the trust of customers/prospect customers.
- With the support of the team this role will extend as both system and product knowledge and understanding of customer needs increases.
- Experience working with an existing customer base with a focus on the generation of product margin.
- Engage in extensive customer and colleague interaction in a fast-paced work environment
- A focus on high level of customer service and the achievement of individual and team targets.
This is an office-based role which operates to key performance indicators based on a balanced scorecard model linking financial, customer, internal business process and learning/innovation objectives.
- Third Level Qualification- Ordinary bachelor’s degree or above, Business, Marketing or similar disciplines.
- Industry Experience- Completion of a previous work placement programme is advantageous but not essential.
- Customer focused work experience is also an advantage.
This role will suit you if you are:
- Professional in your approach
- Clear and professional in all communications
- Team orientated
- Self-motivation and energetic
- Ambitious and positive
- Detailed focused
- Self-committed to personal and professional learning and development
To apply for this role, please click “Submit your CV”.