IT Support Hardware Lead
Are you a IT Hardware Support Engineer with excellent communication skills?
Do you enjoy using your technical expertise to solve end user technical problems?
Are you a looking to join a team where there are clear progression paths and ample career development opportunities?
The Role in Brief:
This is a role that combines IT Hardware Support delivery and coordination with the aim of achieving customer, technical and administrative excellence through the full IT hardware support lifecycle (call to closure).
This role is primarily based in the Datapac Support Centre at Quarrypark, Enniscorthy, however from time to time attendance at other locations or customer sites may be required.
IT Hardware Evangelist – Acting as a key point of expert knowledge for colleagues and customers on Print and Personal Computing hardware (primarily HP)
Delivering Excellence in Customer Support – Ensuring a customer service that exceeds expectations is delivered throughout the hardware support life cycle (call to closure) be that through direct support activity or through coordination of resources
Field Service Scheduling – Ensuring that all tickets (issues, problems and requests) are scheduled in keeping with customer Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and commercial Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Third Party Warranty Coordination – To own third party warranty process associated with IT hardware support (primarily HP)
Stock and Parts Coordination – Sourcing parts as required for the resolution of IT hardware tickets through internal and external channels and advising on parts cover requirements as part of the contract review process
IT Hardware Team Lead – Lead a team of IT hardware focused individuals. This role operates to key performance indicators based on a balanced scorecard model linking financial, customer, internal business process and learning/innovation objectives
The Role with ideally suit you if:
- You have a Third Level Qualification- Ordinary bachelor’s degree or above (completed or advanced stages of completion) in a business or technical discipline.
- You have at least five years’ experience in a customer focused IT hardware support engineering role.
- You have Professional Certifications – IT Hardware Service Qualifications (preferably HP) in print and personal computing are essential (commitment to achieve will be considered).
- You have strong I.T. skills and prior experience of using a service management system is essential.
- You have full clean drivers licence
To apply for this role, please click “Submit your CV”.