Sales Support Administrator – Dublin
Datapac delivers high-quality and innovative ICT solutions to a wide range of private and public sector organisations. We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator who will be based in our Dublin 22 office.
This role is focused on providing support to account managers and involves developing, maintaining and growing our customer base and working on new business accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide exceptional customer service to internal customers (account managers, departments charged with order fulfilment and external customers
- To undertake sales administration and support activity
- To be a key point of communication in the sales cycle to include dealing with customer requests on behalf of the sales account managers when they are unavailable and escalating when necessary
- To be an advocate for internal and external customers by proactively working with other departments to get timely responses to meet customer needs
- To ensure that the customer experience is a good one when dealing with the sales function be that through direct interaction or by supporting outbound sales in their interaction with the customer
We are interested in hearing from you if you have:
- Experience generating quotations and processing orders
- The ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Strong office administration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- A team based approach
This role is office based.
How to apply:
We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates. Apply in the strictest confidence, by attaching and submitting your CV and details using the form below: