Datapac is delighted to invite you to Citrix 3D Mobility Workshop taking place on 26th March, 09:00 – 11:00am in Dublin 12.
At this demonstration oriented workshop you will:
- See intensive 3D CAD and Professional Graphics applications delivered with native performance via XenDesktop and XenApp to thin clients, tablets and low end laptops (even over 3G).
- Discover how you can deliver secure remote access to large files and designs, providing global collaboration, data sharing and version control.
- Share product and design data with partners and suppliers while eliminating the risk of Intellectual Property Theft.
- Save time and money with a collaborative, secure workflow across multiple locations working on large design files.
- Review, edit or create design documents and sophisticated 3D models right on the shop floor, from remote offices, across global design locations or at a customer location.
- Learn how Citrix in conjunction with NVidia has developed a complete virtualisation solution for 3D and Professional Graphics applications which is accessible over any network and from any device including tablets, Mac’s and Windows laptops.
- See how Citrix and NVidia are meeting the needs of customers wherever, whenever and with whomever their professionals work whilst maintaining security and control over intellectual property.
- Explore how Citrix and NVidia can solve your problems in delivering graphically intensive CAD, Medical, Manufacturing and GIS applications.
Bring Your Own Design Files!
Bring your own files and applications, if necessary, and see the real benefits for your organisation.
"At Barretstown, we rebuild the lives of children, and their families, affected by childhood cancer and other serious illnesses. We serve 5,000 campers a year and have 1200 volunteers each year. Communication is crucially important and Datapac has helped us to streamline, improve and ensure efficiency."
"Datapac has provided us with a fantastic product and world-class levels of service and support. Whenever people ask me about our experience with Datapac I’m always ready to sing their praises and I would happily recommend their services to any organisation."
"For many years Datapac has been our sole supplier for the maintenance of Personal Computers and Peripherals in Ireland. Through their Service Centres in Wexford and Dublin, Datapac provides excellent support to our businesses throughout the country and consistently meets the SLA targets which we have set. The skill, expertise and experience of their engineers and other technical support personnel are of the highest standard."
“The value of dealing with an HP Gold partner in this process can’t be underestimated. Datapac provide us with a local touch and can cover the full range of our IT requirements, but when there is a specific technical requirement like this, they can bring the specialist technical resources of HP to the table. HP and Datapac had a thorough discussion with us around our requirement - and had really done their homework - and then were able to provide us with a very highly specified test platform for us to prove the application on before we committed to purchase.”
Datapac understands our needs and requirements and has the expertise and experience to follow through on all our requests. Our constant need to reduce costs has been assisted by Datapac's ability to suggest alternative solutions and methods whilst improving both efficiency and productivity. Our partnership with Datapac is akin to having an IT department on site that we simply could not provide ourselves.