Managed Print Services
Most organisations need to understand and control their printing costs; this can be a challenge in today’s environment. Datapac’s flexible Managed Print Services allows you to control your IT costs whilst increasing productivity and efficiencies. You also have the added benefit of reducing IT complexity and gaining assistance in meeting sustainability targets such as environmental initiatives; through duplex printing and reduced power consumption.
Datapac will work closely with you to create a bespoke plan centred on your printing needs. As part of this process we will conduct a comprehensive environmental assessment to determine the number and location of all devices and then undergo a comprehensive usage study to determine how each device is being used. We will work with you to optimise your network infrastructure and we will continue to monitor the resulting solution, through reporting, account management and continuous print optimisation actions.
One of the key benefits of the convergence of the hardware, supplies and maintenance in a complete Managed Print Services is that you only pay for what you use (Pay Per Print) and you have the flexibility in the future to scale up or down to meet your requirements. While only paying for what you use, you will benefit from the use of state-of-the-art equipment without the need to purchase them and arrange separate maintenance and supplies contracts. This gives you a clear ‘Total Cost of Ownership’.
In addition, our managed print service also allows you to transfer expenses from CAPEX to OPEX spend, which is essential for most businesses today.
Elements of a Managed Print Services
Managed Print Services is typically a printing solution including one or all of the following:
- Printing devices
- Software management solutions
- Onsite resources
Benefits of Datapac’s Managed Print Services:
- Its a transparent and flexible service which can increase user productivity and functionality while empowering you with budgetary and usage control
- Your print network infrastructure is optimised with improved printer Total Cost of Ownership. This is achieved without sacrificing document quality or performance
- Remote device management
- Job accounting
- Consumables are delivered “Just in Time” as a result of an automated alerting service, no more waiting on printing supplies
- Consumables trending and management
- Security features allow you to protect your company and documents and secure your image and print fleet while staying data protection compliant
- Device decommisioning services
- You have one point of contact, one vendor, that can support all of print and document requirements. Our nationwide team of certified engineers and solution architects provides a comprehensive printer fleet management and support services.
- HP nationwide warranty partner
If you would like further information on our Managed Print Services or if you would like to organise an onsite consultation for your existing printing fleet, please call us on 01 415 6000.