With VoIP, analog voice calls are converted and travel like any other type of data, such as e-mail, over the public Internet and/or any private Internet Protocol (IP) network. Using a VoIP service, you can call landline or mobile phones. You can also call computer-to-computer, with both parties speaking into a computer microphone and listening through computer speakers or headsets.
As a Cisco Premier partner we can help you reduce costs, improve productivity, and enhance collaboration, making VoIP simple for your business. Some of the benefits that you can realise from our VoIP solutions include:
IP Telephony/VoIP solutions allow you to:
- Reduce local and long-distance charges
- Manage one network for both voice and data, instead of two
- Reduce travel costs with online conferencing and simply make video calls and utilise other collaboration tools
- Easily make adds, moves, and changes to the system as needed
- Connect employees and customers seemlessly
- Take all of your phone system’s features with you for use at home, at the office or on the road
- Scale your company easily and with minimal additional capital investment
- Deliver exceptional Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery – VoIP services offer a level of business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities that far exceed that of landline phone services. With VoIP, even if your physical office location becomes inoperable, VoIP can provide continual service through another immediate number
- Conference with a whole team communicating in real time.
For further information on our IP Telephony/VoIP solutions or to speak to one of our UC solution architects please call us on 1850 328 272.
"At Barretstown, we rebuild the lives of children, and their families, affected by childhood cancer and other serious illnesses. We serve 5,000 campers a year and have 1200 volunteers each year. Communication is crucially important and Datapac has helped us to streamline, improve and ensure efficiency."
"Datapac has provided us with a fantastic product and world-class levels of service and support. Whenever people ask me about our experience with Datapac I’m always ready to sing their praises and I would happily recommend their services to any organisation."
"For many years Datapac has been our sole supplier for the maintenance of Personal Computers and Peripherals in Ireland. Through their Service Centres in Wexford and Dublin, Datapac provides excellent support to our businesses throughout the country and consistently meets the SLA targets which we have set. The skill, expertise and experience of their engineers and other technical support personnel are of the highest standard."
“The value of dealing with an HP Gold partner in this process can’t be underestimated. Datapac provide us with a local touch and can cover the full range of our IT requirements, but when there is a specific technical requirement like this, they can bring the specialist technical resources of HP to the table. HP and Datapac had a thorough discussion with us around our requirement - and had really done their homework - and then were able to provide us with a very highly specified test platform for us to prove the application on before we committed to purchase.”
Datapac understands our needs and requirements and has the expertise and experience to follow through on all our requests. Our constant need to reduce costs has been assisted by Datapac's ability to suggest alternative solutions and methods whilst improving both efficiency and productivity. Our partnership with Datapac is akin to having an IT department on site that we simply could not provide ourselves.