Mobile Device Management
The growing use of mobile devices in the workplace has increased the risks and complexity involved in managing IT environments. Mobile Device Management from Datapac aims to remove this risk and complexity.
As the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend continues organisations are facing the challenge of managing an IT infrastructure that allows employees to choose their own devices while simultaneously protecting sensitive business information. Datapac’s Mobile Device Management Solution facilitates organisations in delivering on the need strictest compliance and risk management mandates while simultaneously allowing the user to receive a high quality user experience.
- Device and Data Security: availability of features in the event a device is lost or stolen to protect the device and the data. This includes lost state functionality (lock, alert, wipe, restore and track), SIM tampering, root tampering and jail break alerting.
- Administration Functions: this facilitates the undertaking of common administrative tasks remotely such as password resets, e-mail configuration and wi-fi configuration
- Device Management: this provides monitoring, alerting and reporting functionality to support the management of mobile devices. This includes reports such as device summary, site inventory and policy configuration reports. It can monitor, alert and report on specific device activity such as availability and roaming
- Application Restriction/Disablement: this provides the ability to restrict or disable application usage as required. For example the ability to disable camera availability in secure environments
- Security Policy Management – this provide the facility to ensure that the IT security policies of the organisation are not compromised by the use of a mobile devices. This allows company security policies to be pushed out to mobile devices and managed in the same way as networked devices.
Datapac can simplify the management of mobile devices and can secure all devices, apps and data. We gain an understanding of your organisations requirements and ensure you have all elements covered for total peace of mind.
For further information on the above service, please call us on 1850 328 272.