Microsoft 365 brings together cloud versions of Microsoft’s most trusted communications and collaboration products with the latest version of its desktop suite.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Datapac will work with you to ensure your deployment of Microsoft 365 works seamlessly for you; ensuring it saves time, money and frees up your valued resources.
- Access to e-mail, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device
- Simple and secure collaboration with colleagues and business partners
- Works seamlessly with Microsoft Office and the other programs
- Business-class features including geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, robust security, privacy controls and standards
- Comprehensive solutions including desktop productivity applications, portals, extranets, external website, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, web conferencing, e-mail, voice mail and unified messaging
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options which provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of your organisation
Microsoft 365 Includes
- Microsoft Office: the world’s leading productivity tool on the desktop (Office Professional Plus) and on the Web (Office Web Apps) now seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services– for the best productivity experience across the PC, Phone and Browser.
- Exchange Online: cloud-based e-mail, calendar and contacts with the most current antivirus and anti-spam solutions. Includes the ability to get e-mail on virtually any mobile phone and options for voice mail, unified messaging and archiving.
- SharePoint Online: cloud-based service for creating sites to connect colleagues, partners and customers. Includes enterprise social networking and customisation options.
- Lync Online: cloud-based instant messaging, presence, and online meeting experiences with screen sharing and voice and video conferencing.
If you would like further information on Microsoft 365 or any of our cloud services, please call us on 01 426 3500.