IT Hardware Assistant – Dublin
Are you a IT Hardware Assistant with excellent communication skills?
Do you enjoy using your technical expertise to solve end user technical problems?
Are you a looking to join a team where there are clear progression paths and ample career development opportunities?
The role in brief:
The successful applicant will provide parts and imagining support to the IT Hardware Field Services Team while developing hardware engineering skills towards future development paths.
This professional will operate as part of an experienced IT Hardware Support Team reporting to the Service Delivery Manager (HR Reporting) and IT Hardware Lead (Day to Day Coordination) at Robinhood, Dublin 22. From time to time attendance at other locations or customer sites may be required.
This role is open to entry level applicants and while some industry experience such as a work placement programme is desirable it is not essential. The successful candidate will be expected to obtain IT Hardware Service Qualifications (HP) in print and personal computing and this will be provided on commencement.
- Extensive customer , colleague and partner interaction in a fast paced environment while significantly contributing to the achievement of a positive customer experience and perception.
- Preparation of Parts and Equipment – Prepares, tests and distributes parts and equipment required for field service calls.
- Stock Control – Maintains control of workshop stock.
- Imaging and Device Configuration – Completes imaging of PCs and Laptops and/or other pre-distribution configuration change requests assigned.
- Project Staging – To complete technical services activities for new and refreshed equipment roll outs as assigned.
- Field Service Calls – To complete Field Service calls assigned within developing skills set as required from time to time.
- Workshop Housekeeping – Responsible for ensuring the workshop is maintained in a clean and organized manner.
The role will suit you if:
- You have successful completion of a PLC or industry recognized training course such as CompTIA or an ordinary bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- You have any industry experience.
- You have professional certifications.
- You have full clean drivers license.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org