Yes, Office 365 will allow you to take advantage of the reduced capital costs and major time-savings of using a hosted platform for your IT services on a “pay-as-you-go” service model. Not only that, Office 365 is your complete office in the cloud:
- Install and use the latest version of the Office desktop apps on up to 5 PCs or Windows 8 tablets per user.
- You get email, contacts, latest version of docs, even easy access to online meetings on all your devices so you can be productive from anywhere
- Business-class email has 25GB mailboxes, shared calendar, automatic back up, 99.9% uptime guarantee, spam and malware protection provided by Microsoft
- See everyone’s presence, right-click to send IM, one-click to turn into a call, easy drag-and-drop people, one-click to add screen sharing; or for scheduled meetings, add online meeting details in Outlook with one click
- Easy to share files inside or outside your company
For further information around Office 365 please click here.
As a Microsoft Gold partner, we will work with you to ensure your deployment of Office 365 works seamlessly for you; ensuring it saves time, money and frees up your valued resources. Contact us today on 1850 328 272 or complete the form below:
"At Barretstown, we rebuild the lives of children, and their families, affected by childhood cancer and other serious illnesses. We serve 5,000 campers a year and have 1200 volunteers each year. Communication is crucially important and Datapac has helped us to streamline, improve and ensure efficiency."
"Datapac has provided us with a fantastic product and world-class levels of service and support. Whenever people ask me about our experience with Datapac I’m always ready to sing their praises and I would happily recommend their services to any organisation."
"For many years Datapac has been our sole supplier for the maintenance of Personal Computers and Peripherals in Ireland. Through their Service Centres in Wexford and Dublin, Datapac provides excellent support to our businesses throughout the country and consistently meets the SLA targets which we have set. The skill, expertise and experience of their engineers and other technical support personnel are of the highest standard."
“The value of dealing with an HP Gold partner in this process can’t be underestimated. Datapac provide us with a local touch and can cover the full range of our IT requirements, but when there is a specific technical requirement like this, they can bring the specialist technical resources of HP to the table. HP and Datapac had a thorough discussion with us around our requirement - and had really done their homework - and then were able to provide us with a very highly specified test platform for us to prove the application on before we committed to purchase.”
Datapac understands our needs and requirements and has the expertise and experience to follow through on all our requests. Our constant need to reduce costs has been assisted by Datapac's ability to suggest alternative solutions and methods whilst improving both efficiency and productivity. Our partnership with Datapac is akin to having an IT department on site that we simply could not provide ourselves.