With the end of extended support for Small Business Server 2003 and Exchange 2003, your network and email could be vulnerable to malicious software and other security issues.
You can upgrade your system in a number of ways, with one being to Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard. This offers a more modern, secure, and cost-efficient platform with features including:
- Server consolidation. Get the most out of your server hardware investments as your business grows.
- Disaster recovery. Make sure important data isn’t lost. Hyper-V Replica is included as part of Windows Server 2012 R2 and provides automated data protection and recovery across servers.
- Flexible, cost-effective storage. Scale data storage quickly, at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
- Easy remote access. Give your employees the flexibility to work from any location and provide your organization the peace of mind that comes from knowing data is protected.
- A consistent user experience. Provide your workforce with a consistent, well-managed experience across the many different types of computers and mobile devices in use.
Most businesses only use a fraction of their available capacity. With the Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard platform, you gain comprehensive virtualisation capabilities that enable you to consolidate servers and reduce consumed resources.
- New work scenarios. Give your people access to the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure for getting work done on a wide variety of devices, using session-based applications, and receiving fast delivery with remote storage deduplication.
- Improved application availability, performance, and scalability. Virtualise and create a solid migration path for your older applications, ensuring that your critical applications are running optimally.
- Reduced application costs. Reduce the cost for provisioning, installing, updating, and administrating applications.
- Cost savings with virtualising workloads. Get best-in-class performance and scale for Microsoft workloads with cluster support, dynamic memory, and live migration of workloads.
For further information Windows Server 2012 R2 please call us on 1850 328 272.