Unified Threat Management (UTM)
The significant change in the threat landscape impacting organisations has meant security risks to businesses are becoming both more sophisticated in attack type along with targeting a wider attack surface. Unified Threat Management makes security simple; it gives you complete security from the network firewall to endpoint antivirus in a single modular appliance.
Datapac deploys UTM solutions that enables IT Security functions to work better together without the cost and complexity of multiple-point solutions. Using an intuitive interface you can quickly create policies to control security risks and detailed reports will give you the insight you need to improve your network performance and protection.
As “Sophos Irish partner of the year” Datapac has the highest level of Sophos accreditation in the country offers their Unified Threat Management portfolio which is fully customisable to suit your specific security needs.
- Endpoint protection – deploy and manage antivirus and device control
- Network protection – enable remote working with VPN and block threats with IPS
- Web protection – help you keep your employees productive and secure while surfing the web
- Email protection – block spam and viruses as well as securing data in outbound emails
- Webserver protection – stop attackers exploiting web servers
- Wireless protection – configure and manage secure wireless networks
- Secures branch offices – with fast integrated VPN technology and the plug-and-protect RED device (Remote Ethernet Device)
10 reasons to choose Sophos UTM
- Better protection – stops all threats – network, web, endpoint, email – and lets you use two independent virus scanners
- Easy to install and use – intuitive interfaces and a ‘Plug and Protect’ approach lowers admin overheads
- Choice of deployment options – available as hardware, software, or virtual appliance
- All features on all models – no compromise on functionality and its easy to upgrade hardware as your needs grow
- Flexible pricing structure – add modules as and when you need them. The more you have the better value
- Built-in reporting on all models – extensive reporting is standard on the box no separate tools or hardware required
- Unique zero configuration security – Sophos RED secures connections between branch offices simply and easily
- Enable mobile workers – HTML5 VPN portal and easy SSL-VPN roll out gives users secure remote access to the network
- UTM is a wireless controller too – so you can create Wi-Fi networks with guest access and full UTM protection
- Free UTM Manager – intuitive central console to manage multiple UTMs.
If you would like further information on our UTM offering please contact us on 01 426 3500.