Datapac routing solutions give organisations of all sizes fast, secure access to today’s mission-critical applications, as well as a foundation for growth by the provision of resilient platforms. Our experienced solutions architects offer independent advice on the best-fit networking solution for your business enabling you to realise the cost and efficiency benefits from your solution.
Our solutions are delivered by highly accredited installation engineers with a proven track record of deployment. These implementations occur under the direction of an experienced Project Management team. The additional availability of our Managed Services solutions means that we can assist you in the realisation of benefits from your newly deployed solution.
As a Cisco Premier partner, we can design and deliver Cisco routing platforms which are:
- An integrated systems approach to embedded services that speeds application deployment and reduces costs and complexity
- Embedded security and voice services in a single routing system
- The industry’s first portfolio engineered for secure, wire-speed delivery of concurrent data, voice, and video services
- Unparalleled services performance and investment protection
In addition to providing a platform that helps optimise the delivery of applications and communications, Cisco routers:
- Deliver the lowest total cost of ownership and the highest return on investment. The Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2) reduces operational costs by 50 to 75 percent per year
- Provide a framework for wireless LAN solutions to use the tools, knowledge, and resources of the wired infrastructure
- Support multiservice solutions at branches, to deliver performance, scalability, availability, and reliability
- Feature industry-leading services densities, bandwidth, availability, and performance options for configuration flexibility
For further information on our routing solutions please call us on 01 426 3500.
Register for upcoming events
"At Barretstown, we rebuild the lives of children, and their families, affected by childhood cancer and other serious illnesses. We serve 5,000 campers a year and have 1200 volunteers each year. Communication is crucially important and Datapac has helped us to streamline, improve and ensure efficiency."
"Datapac has provided us with a fantastic product and world-class levels of service and support. Whenever people ask me about our experience with Datapac I’m always ready to sing their praises and I would happily recommend their services to any organisation."
"For many years Datapac has been our sole supplier for the maintenance of Personal Computers and Peripherals in Ireland. Through their Service Centres in Wexford and Dublin, Datapac provides excellent support to our businesses throughout the country and consistently meets the SLA targets which we have set. The skill, expertise and experience of their engineers and other technical support personnel are of the highest standard."
“The value of dealing with an HP Gold partner in this process can’t be underestimated. Datapac provide us with a local touch and can cover the full range of our IT requirements, but when there is a specific technical requirement like this, they can bring the specialist technical resources of HP to the table. HP and Datapac had a thorough discussion with us around our requirement - and had really done their homework - and then were able to provide us with a very highly specified test platform for us to prove the application on before we committed to purchase.”
Datapac understands our needs and requirements and has the expertise and experience to follow through on all our requests. Our constant need to reduce costs has been assisted by Datapac's ability to suggest alternative solutions and methods whilst improving both efficiency and productivity. Our partnership with Datapac is akin to having an IT department on site that we simply could not provide ourselves.