Today’s borderless organisations are changing, and facing unprecedented challenges. Ever-increasing consumer IT offerings and growing numbers of workers using mobile technology (both in and out of the office) bring new capabilities, along with new security threats. Network guests, contractors, employees, and partners all need differing levels of access. At the same time hackers, botnets, spam, phishing and trojan viruses present their own issues.
Datapac provides a number of firewall and security solutions that have critical intelligence, policy governance, and enforcement capabilities. As a Cisco Premier partner and Sophos Gold partner we have a number of firewall and security solutions available to suit your needs.
Cisco SecureX Architecture
At the core of SecureX is context-aware security that delivers:
- Deeper insight
- More effective security
- Improved operational efficiency
Advantages of the Cisco SecureX Architecture include:
- Reduced risk – it rapidly identifies and responds to evolving threats
- Better compliance – it enforces business policies and best practices
- Reduced OPEX – it improves efficiency, while reducing complexity and cost
- Better visibility – it adapts to new threats as they happen
- End-to-end coverage – security is embedded in every product in the network
Sophos Unified Threat Management (UTM)
Unified Threat Management makes security simple; it gives you complete security from the network firewall to endpoint antivirus in a single modular appliance. It simplifies your IT security without the complexity of multiple-point solutions. The intuitive interface will help you quickly create policies to control security risks. And clear, detailed reports will give you the insight you need to improve your network performance and protection.
- Endpoint protection – deploy and manage antivirus and device control
- Network protection – enable remote working with VPN and block threats with IPS
- Web protection – help your customers keep their people productive and secure while surfing the web
- Email protection – block spam and viruses as well as securing data in outbound emails
- Webserver protection – stop attackers exploiting web servers
- Wireless protection – configure and manage secure wireless networks
- Secures branch offices fast – with integrated VPN technology and our plug-and-protect RED (Remote Ethernet Device)
For further information on our firewall solutions please call us on 1850 328 272.
"At Barretstown, we rebuild the lives of children, and their families, affected by childhood cancer and other serious illnesses. We serve 5,000 campers a year and have 1200 volunteers each year. Communication is crucially important and Datapac has helped us to streamline, improve and ensure efficiency."
"Datapac has provided us with a fantastic product and world-class levels of service and support. Whenever people ask me about our experience with Datapac I’m always ready to sing their praises and I would happily recommend their services to any organisation."
"For many years Datapac has been our sole supplier for the maintenance of Personal Computers and Peripherals in Ireland. Through their Service Centres in Wexford and Dublin, Datapac provides excellent support to our businesses throughout the country and consistently meets the SLA targets which we have set. The skill, expertise and experience of their engineers and other technical support personnel are of the highest standard."
“The value of dealing with an HP Gold partner in this process can’t be underestimated. Datapac provide us with a local touch and can cover the full range of our IT requirements, but when there is a specific technical requirement like this, they can bring the specialist technical resources of HP to the table. HP and Datapac had a thorough discussion with us around our requirement - and had really done their homework - and then were able to provide us with a very highly specified test platform for us to prove the application on before we committed to purchase.”
Datapac understands our needs and requirements and has the expertise and experience to follow through on all our requests. Our constant need to reduce costs has been assisted by Datapac's ability to suggest alternative solutions and methods whilst improving both efficiency and productivity. Our partnership with Datapac is akin to having an IT department on site that we simply could not provide ourselves.