Datto systems provide for image based backup and recovery of physical or virtual servers to a local appliance which in turn is mirrored into the cloud, providing a high level of redundancy to the backup. Instant virtualisation of backups, screenshot backup verification and granular level recovery makes it possible to restore entire document folders, mailboxes or whole servers. Incremental backups can occur to the local appliance as frequently as every five minutes and are continuously sent to the cloud to ensure the backup remains up to date.
- Screenshot Backup Verification – Datto can power up each completed backup virtually and take a screenshot. Datto will test the integrity and proactively identify boot-ability issues. The screenshot can automatically be emailed to you on a scheduled basis to help ensure you have a successful backup.
- Choice – Datto have a wide selection of devices with three core ranges. The SIRIS, SIRIS Lite and ALTO devices all come with different drive and form factor configurations to match the right solution to your need. If your storage or feature requirements increase, Datto will offer a risk-free upgrade program that will allow your solution scale or grow at the speed of your business. All devices come with a 3 year comprehensive warranty.
- Inverse Chain Technology – with Datto the most recent backup image is always the base image and never relies on past incremental’s to restore data. This allows for instant virtualisation of the last backup and allows for data to instantly be available both on and off-site.
- Management – Datto’s management console can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- Recovery – Datto allows for recovery of a full server either to a VMWare or Hyper-V Hypervisor or via a bare metal restore to a physical server. It can restore individual files, folders or even email.
- Retention – A flexible retention policy allows you to choose what files to delete to make space at any point in time. As data recovery does not rely on a standard backup chain whole recovery points can be removed at any time with no effect on the remaining backup data.
For further information on our Backup Solutions please call us on 1850 328 272.